Cancelling Your Appointment
I operate a 24 hour notice for cancellations or rescheduling.
If you are unable to make your appointment, please inform me at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
Please be aware there will be a charge of 50% of the service charge for any cancellation made between 12 – 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. Less than 12 hours notice the full treatment cost will be incurred.
If you do not turn up for your appointment without prior notice, the full treatment cost will be required. Also a non-refundable booking fee will be required prior to any future appointments made.
Please inform me as soon as possible if you are running late for your appointment. If you are over 15 minutes late your appointment will be cancelled and a charge incurred.
Group Party Bookings Policy
- All group party bookings require a 25% non refundable booking fee at the time of booking.
- The remaining cost of the booking will be due at least 48hours prior to the arranged party date.
- The booking can be cancelled up to 48hours prior to the arranged party date. A full refund will be given excluding the initial 25% non refundable deposit.
- If the group party is cancelled less than 48hours prior to the arranged date no refund will be given.
- An extra charge will be added to the total booking fee, for time and fuel, if the venue is outside Dumfries. Please enquire before booking is finalised.
- Each individual in the group must complete a consultation form 48hours prior to the party date.
- Pregnant clients in the group party receiving a treatment must be over 12weeks gestation. The Therapist is fully qualified in pregnancy massage, so rest assured you are in safe hands. They must also complete a pregnancy consultation form at least 48 hours prior to the party date.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
- Please be prompt for your appointment. Late appointments will incur a charge, as per cancellation policy. I must allow 30mins to adequately ventilate the room, disinfect & reset the room prior to each client’s visit
- Please reschedule if you are feeling unwell or anyone in your household are showing signs of Covid-19.
- We work on an appointment only basis.
- Face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, but your therapist will wear appropriate PPE during your treatment if you would prefer. Handwashing and sanitising will also be in place.
- Hand sanitiser will be available. This must be used when entering and exiting the therapy room.
- Handwashing facilities are also available in the buildings communal toilet facilities.
- Please limit personal belongings. A small box is provided and will be disinfected between each client.
- All towels/blankets/pillowcases and couch covers will be replaced with clean ones between each client. Massage couch and other surfaces will be disinfected.
- Contactless payments or bank transfer are preferred.
- Let’s keep ourselves safe! Thank you for your understanding.